Saturday, February 11, 2012

The View from Here

We woke up this morning to the sound of rain.  Not too bad, we need the moisture.  But an hour later, it stopped..... or so I thought.  This is what I found when I opened the curtains.

Not exactly what I wanted.  I know that it is ridiculous, that we haven't had near enough moisture this winter (I mean, we have only had snow twice this year!), but..... I am ready for spring!

**********


Today is the day for prepping our valentine cards.  Lainey is SOOO excited to be able to give LOTS of valentine cards this year.  She has been studying her name list and deciding who is going to get which card.  Today I finally let her get them out and start working on them... and finish working on them.  She wasn't going to stop once she got going!  (Ignore the store bought cards, I found a STEAL of a deal for them.  I couldn't make them for that price)
ignore the pj's, it's "jammie Saturday"


And that is the view from here, at least for right now.  =D

Oh, and just to document the momentous occasion, John got his first cold sore today.  (hehehe)  I shall NEVER have to hear "I've NEVER had a cold sore" from him again.  (And it's o.k. to laugh because it is one of the mildest cold sores I've seen in a LONG time, but he DID get one and he can't rub it in anymore!)

No comments: