Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And the Verdict is.....

Dearest family and friends,

We are having a......... BABY! ha! Got ya! We are back from the ultrasound and things are looking good. The baby was very calm, we could hardly get her to move at all. It was almost eeiry, but then the baby usually moves in the evening for the most part. We were unable to get a good look between the legs at first, but with some more juice, and some movement on mom's part we were finally able to see... but we will get back to that later... =P (I MUST keep you in suspense!)

The baby is measuring ahead of what the doc thought (but EXACTLY what I said my due date should be) That makes my due date June 1st. The baby is breech, but looks good, but apparently I have a complete placenta previa. I only know this because I snuck a glance at the technicians paper work, and I will know more when my doctor calls with the ultrasound results in the next few days. =D
Now, back to the news that you really wanted to know about...

We are supposed to be having a BABY GIRL!! We are pretty sure about it... but you never can tell until they are born! Kyrin is a little disappointed, he really wanted a baby brother, but excited to have a new baby in the house. He loves babies quite a bit. He just said... "I'm always ganna be the only boy in our house.... except for dad.. but he doesn't count cuz he's a dad not a boy." All in all we are pretty excited and pleased to be one more step closer to having this baby in our arms. (and it doesn't help that I am now a week and a half farther then originally thought!!)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats on the baby girl Beck! That means 2 boys and 2 girls this year on the Reynolds side of the family. So fun! I'm down to my weekly appointments now. Only about 4 weeks to go! YIPEE!!!

Becki M said...

O.k. I have ultrasound pics, Not good ones because she was being stubborn. We were never even able to get a profile picture!! I can't seem to get them to load onto my computer so I will have to wait til John can do it for me... sorry. They will come though

About Me said...

Yea Becki!
I'm so excited for you. As you see, I couldn't wait to hear on the phone, so I peeked on your blog. I guess I'm living vicariously through you until I can have another of my own. Will and Kyrin will have to somehow grin and bare the overwhelming female-nuttiness in their homes as grow-up. Poor fellas.
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You know what's the best part about you keeping us in suspense? the fact that you refer to the baby as "her" in the first paragraph...