Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My new workout

I woke up this morning feeling like I hit the gym a little too hard. The problem? I didn't go to the gym! With the new baby coming, John and I decided that it was time to move Lainey out of the crib/toddler bed and into a new big girl bed. The problem is that space is LIMITED! So we decided to get bunkbeds. Lainey will be on the bottom and Kyrin on top. John and I put them together last night and apparently all the bending and twisting and strange positions that I had to pull to put in screws was better then going to any gym! I'm just glad that it is a one time only workout! I think I would cry if I had to do it again tonight! But no matter the pain, the Kids LOVE their new beds and that is all that matters! Now to get their bedroom back into one peice.....

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

I was thinking about it and how often do you get into that closet? get out what you may need and put the dressers in front of it for now... and then when you want to get the baby out.. empty them...lol wait that will make the baby retreat :) let me know if I need to schedule a few hours on the weekend with Trent to watch the kids to come and help you fix the mess... I know I can figure out some why to make it all fit.. that is why you like me :)

About Me said...

Bunk beds sure are essential in those student apartments. We just got new furniture too (not bunk beds though). Yea for new furniture!

We had to put a dresser inside of each closet and hang their clothes over top of it (and one in the hallway) cuz there's just not much room in those bedrooms.

Anonymous said...

Bunkbed for the kids...can't wait to see who is the first to fall off...okay bad grandma...I hope that it helps a little with the space situation. I enjoyed all the new photos. Thanks for sharing them. It would be nice to put a few on the facebook for all the fam to see as I don't know if they ever look anywhere else. Mom