Monday, December 15, 2008

More Photos of the kiddos!


So, I have been reprimanded yet again for not adding enough photos. I promise I take them, I just don't get them downloaded to my computer very dang often! Come on... it is more then my pregnancy brain can handle most days! But here for your viewing pleasure is the children playing in the first snow fall of the season, in the 6 hours before it became so bitterly cold you couldn't go outside anymore for fear of serious frostbite. I mean seriously, I just about got frostbite before I realized I was probably outside until the kids were done and to go get some shoes on... =D My plan was to click a few photos, and then go make lunch. Instead lunch was postponed for a good hour and a half. Not something my pregnancy belly was happy about. I could set a clock by this thing... It is feed it regularly or feel the wrath and pray to the porcelain! (I still am enjoying the joys of "morning" sickness! grrrrrr....)

I promise this is NOT the spawn of satan! She is showing off the snow she had eaten. "it's 'told' mommy!!!"(cold for all of you who don't speak 2 year old)
I refuse to spend what little time I have posing for a picture, get one or not but I am too busy enjoying the snow!

O.k. ONE picture is all I am giving you. Aren't they cute little muffins all bundled up. Can't even believe that it "only" took 45 minutes to get them all dress up this way either, can ya?!?


Lainey has never really experienced snow, last year she was still so wobbly on her feet that we never really took her out to play in it. (I know, bad mommy) She was totally intrigued by it, but really really wanted the gloves off so she could really get into it. She wouldn't believe me that she would be sad if she took her gloves off.
That's all for now. I hope you enjoy. Aren't you all glad for pregnancy insomnia? I can totally waste time doing this instead of standing on the cold kitchen floor doing dishes. (Which REALLY need to be done but again... morning sickness. Need I say more?!?) And for all of you who say shouldn't you be done with this sickness crap, I totally AGREE! I figured by the time I hit 14.5 weeks-16 weeks *docs can't decide on a due date* I should seriously be done... but not this time. We are all praying for an ending in the near future!

1 comment:

Min said...

Your kids look JUST like you! So, cute. Bundle up and stay warm.