Monday, March 9, 2009

Some dates to remember

O.k. I've been asked about upcoming important dates so here is a rough-- keyword here being ROUGH-- estimate of important upcoming dates.

April 28, Kyrin Turns 8! We still have no idea how to fit in a baptism as well as a baby birth but somehow we will get it all to work out!

May 4th- I hit 36 weeks pregnant. At this point we will be doing an ultrasound to see if the placenta has moved. If it hasn't, C-section here I come!

May 18th- 38 weeks pregnant. This is the point that the C-section will be done. I have no idea of the exact date yet as we are still waiting on the ultrasound to determine if I will have to have a c-section. John finishes finals on the 16th so we will LUCKILY be out of the woods for that.

June 1st- My official due date. I am really HOPING to have a baby by this point, but with my luck.... Even if a C-section isn't called for, I am hoping she will induce me around the 38th week (as I have had to have an induction with BOTH of my other children. I don't go into labor on my own.) and as of now, plans (such as child care and mommy care after the baby is born) are set for this party to start in Mid-May.

Those are the important dates as of now. They will change and get a lot more specific as we get closer, but that at least puts it into perspective for you!

1 comment:

About Me said...

Yea!!! It's so good to hear from you again. Sean and I were just talking about you guys and wondering how you were. I hope you do get to have this baby a few weeks early (even if it is by C-section). After all those extra days for the last two kids, you deserve a little time shaved off of this one. We hope you're feeling well, and have no major health stuff the next few months.

It's hard to remember when my girls were as young as Lainey anymore :-( I remember being really worried about new-baby attention problems, but we didn't have any major ones.

Celeste was just the person of the week in her class last week too! Lots of work finding those pictures and making that poster, but sure fun for them.